Thursday, April 21, 2011

I can sew!! Not!

I am excited that I finally made myself a camera strap cover for "Lucy" my camera. I did the "no sew" version with the help of this blog - ourlifeisblessedbeyondmeasure.blogspot.com.  It was fun and easy!  Now I don't have to spend 20 bucks on one of these:)  I have been quite busy today getting ready for Easter and lots of laundry.  We are having a big lunch at my mom's tomorrow with my sisters, nieces and lots of kids.  The kids are going to color eggs and the adults are going to talk and eat.  I am also hoping to use a sewing machine(since I don't have one because I can't sew. LOL)  to make an insert for my purse to convert a purse to a cute camera bag. Let see if we can change the title of tomorrow's post to "I can sew!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment